The Library is excited to be debuting our newest outreach initiative Library-To-Go at the Cranbury Farmer’s Market beginning this Friday (7/13) from 12-4pm. This is the first step in our newest intitiative to bring library services closer to all of you in the community. These are just a few of the things you will be able to do at our ‘mobile’ branch:
- Research and reference/information services
- Item returns, renewals, and hold requests
- Place interlibrary loan requests
- Notary service
- One on one technology assistance
- Technology petting zoo where you can try a variety of eReaders and mobile devices
Going forward, we are hoping to expand the service to points on Main St to try and bring the excellent services of the library right where you are everyday!
So if you are planning to visit the weekly Cranbury Farmers Market (and you should!) throughout the summer, or just want to see what our newest pilot program is all about, please stop by the table say hi!
UPDATE : The Cranbury Farmers Market will run on every Friday afternoon (through September 21st) from 12-4pm, not 1-4pm as previously written in this post.