BOARD OF TRUSTEES CRANBURY PUBLIC LIBRARY
MEETING NOTICE – TIME CHANGE
August 8, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
August 8, 2019 – 7:00 p.m
Gambino Room, Cranbury Public Library
7:00 p.m. – View two “Short Takes for Trustees” videos sponsored by The New Jersey State Library in partnership with the New Jersey Library Trustee Association and the Trustee Academy. 1-What It Means to Be a Trustee 2-Board Ethics
No business will be conducted. The public is welcome to attend as well.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS ACT
Pursuant to provisions of the Open Public Meeting Act, adequate notice of this meeting has been provided by the Library Director as follows: July 26, 2018 a notice for this meeting was sent to the Cranbury Press, Home News Tribune, Township Clerk and posted in the Public Library.
2. OATH OF OFFICE:
A. Newly appointed trustees: David Carroll and Fred Dennehy – Kirstie Venanzi
3. INTRODUCTION OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES –
4. CONSENT AGENDA:
5. TREASURER’S REPORT:
6. PRESIDENT’S REPORT: Kirstie Venanzi
7. DIRECTOR’S REPORT: Marilynn Mullen
8. TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST REPORT: Marilynn Mullen
9. REPRESENTATIVES’ REPORTS:
10. TRUSTEE COMMITTEE REPORTS
11. OLD BUSINESS
12. NEW BUSINESS
14. OPEN DISCUSSION PERIOD and/or PUBLIC COMMENT
15. CLOSED SESSION: Personnel